December 16, 2007

SUGAR RUSH!

I'm fighting bronchitis right now, but still in a cheery mood. The baking marathon with my Mom was quite successful. In the end, we made 5 kinds of cookies - Heidesand, Gingerbread, Cinnamon-Almond Crescents, Praline Cookies and some called Bakkelser, which are less like a cookie than like Aebelskivers. These are fried and served hot, with powdered sugar sprinkled on top. We also made fudge and two batches of divinity. Whew! There are still a couple things I'd like to make. Once I stop trying to cough up a major organ, I'll see what I can do.

No comments:

ShareThis

Creative Commons License
Aspenglow / Buttered Lips by Gayle Nabrotzky is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.passionate-psyche.blogspot.com.